Archco 466™ Epoxy – Pipe LiningA glass flake epoxy lining designed for use in chemically aggressive environments.
Archco 466™ Epoxy is a glass flake epoxy lining designed speciﬁcally to protect the internal surface of steel pipes and tanks against corrosion, abrasion and chemical attack. This lining is particularly useful in chemically aggressive environments.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Excellent adhesion
- Very low permeability
- Excellent temperatures resistance (up to 200°C)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Excellent resistance to H2S gases
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Cathodic disbondment resistance
- Suitable for fresh and salt water immersion
- Excellent ﬂexibility
- MIC & acid resistance
- Resistance to hydrocarbons
- Long working life
PCL Archco Protective Linings for Pipesliterature