Protal 600 CTE LOW VOC™A two-part high build coal tar epoxy that has low VOC and can be applied as a single or two-coat system to protect steel or concrete substrates.
Protal 600 CTE Low VOC™ is a two-part high build coal tar epoxy that has low VOC. It can be applied as a single or two-coat system. It uses polyamide technology with excellent abrasion and chemical resistance. For long-term corrosion protection of steel and concrete substrates against water, wastewater, seawater, alkaline water and acidic water corrosion.
Protal 600 CTE Low VOC is designed to coat steel piles, sheet piles, lock gates, reservoirs, non-potable water pipelines, treatment / storage tanks, bridges and many other aggressive industrial applications.
(*Not available for sale in the UK or EU).Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 50 g/l VOC
- Excellent resistance to water, seawater, wastewater, alkaline water and acidic water
- Good impact resistance
- Excellent ﬂexibility, hardness, and adhesion
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- No primer required
- High build (400 to 635 μm) in one coat
- Can be used with cathodic protection systems
- Can be brush or spray applied
PCL Protal Liquid Coatingsliterature