Premtape™ TropicalA multi-purpose, surface tolerant petrolatum tape for corrosion prevention of steel pipes and fittings in tropical climates.
Premtape™ Tropical is a petrolatum based tape that has been specially modified to perform in tropical climates. It is used to protect pipelines and fittings that are subject to a higher temperature range than those protected by Premtape™ Tropical.
The Petrolatum Tape System comprising; Prempaste™; Premtape™ Tropical, wrapped with a 55% overlap; and Premier™ PVC Self-Adhesive Tape, wrapped with a 55% overlap meets the ISO21809-3 Standard.
A Fire Retardant grade – Premtape™ KF is also available.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Specially modified for use in tropical climates
- Surface tolerant
- Easy to apply
- Cold applied
- Flexible, mouldable and self adhesive
- Can be applied over thin layers of tightly adhering rust
- Easily removed for substrate inspection
- Cost effective
- Can be applied to cold, wet surfaces that are minimally prepared
- Provides long term corrosion prevention to above and below ground pipes, flanges, valves and related surfaces
Petrolatum Tape Systemsapplication instructions
Premier Petrolatum Tapesapplication instructions
Premier Moulding Compoundapplication instructions
Premier Valve Wrapping Guideapplication instructions
Premier T-Joint wrapping guideapplication instructions
Partial Flange Protection Systemapplication instructions
PCL Petrolatum Tape Systemsliterature
PCL Protection of Buried Pipelines, Fittings and Specialsliterature