Premier 16A™A self-supporting and non-setting mastic for sealing cable entries and ducts.
Premier 16A™ is a firm, fibrous mastic based on mineral fillers, organic fibres and water displacing materials. It is a non-setting, self-supporting mastic which may be applied to wet surfaces and will seal ducts and conduits against ingress of gas and water. It complies with British Telecom Specification M212C. Used for sealing cable ducts, conduits and service entry pipes or sleeves particularly below ground level to prevent the entry of gas or water into buildings. It may also be used for profiling mechanical joints on hot pipes to allow application of tapes.
Premier 16A™ is packed into the ends of the duct by hand and moulded firmly around cables and against the duct to ensure there are no gaps or fissures. The mastic should be packed to a depth of at least equal to the diameter of the duct. Surfaces should be free from loose rust, scale, dirt or previous sealants.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Seals against water and gas ingress
- Stable in composition and plasticity, even at high temperatures
- Complies with British Telecom Specification M212C
- Adheres to wet or dry surfaces of iron, steel, glazed earthenware, lead, brass, polythene and PVC
- Non-hardening, non-cracking and self-supporting compound
- Accommodates vibration, mechanical stresses or movement of substrate
Premier 16A IFUapplication instructions
PCL Premier 16Aliterature
Sealing of Service Entries and Ductsliterature