Steelcoat™ CUI Control SystemA Premier Tape System for controlling the common problem of corrosion under insulation.
Corrosion Under Insulation is a well known problem in the field of corrosion control. Insulation is used in a variety of different situations and is commonly used on pipelines in oil refineries, offshore installations and other processing situations.
The Premier Steelcoat CUI Control System offers high performance protection which is ideal for controlling this very common corrosion problem
The Steelcoat CUI Control System is NOT a thermally insulating material. It does not trap water like some thermally insulating materials. In fact, it has very low water absorption and water vapour transmission characteristics. It is designed for use as corrosion prevention not as thermal insulation so, the risk of corrosion under insulation is diminished accordingly.Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Abrasive blast cleaning not essential
- Can be applied to thin layers of tightly adhered rust
- Can be applied to surfaces coated with ageing lead paint or rough surfaces
- Not affected by salt contaminants, water, acids or soil organics
- Can be applied to cold, wet surfaces
- Conforms to irregular shapes and profiles
- Wide range of operating temperatures
- Range of compatible primers and mastics
- Easily inspected
PCL Steelcoat CUI Leafletliterature